Our Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions of Mobile Phone Doctor – Sunshine Coast
You authorise Mobile Phone Doctor Sunshine Coast to perform the work as described on a generated service ticket on the device identified on ticket (your device).
By engaging in the services provided by Mobile Phone Doctor Sunshine Coast, you acknowledge and accept that any existing warranty that your device may have may be made void as a function of the repair process. Mobile Phone Doctor Sunshine Coast bears no responsibility should this occur but your repair will come with a new, limited Lifetime Warranty from Mobile Phone Doctor Sunshine Coast subject to Mobile Phone Doctor Sunshine Coast’s terms and conditions (more information about Mobile Phone Doctor Sunshine Coast’s Warranty Terms and Conditions are below.)
If your device has multiple problems other than listed when it was drop off to be fixed, we will not begin the process to fix prior your authorisation. (For instance: you came for screen replacement and technician found another problem which is water damage) you will be notified.
Data on device
You are solely responsible for backing up any data on your device and deleting, encrypting or otherwise protecting your data from unauthorised use.
Mobile Phone Doctor Sunshine Coast will not back up or restore your data, and is not responsible for any data that is lost or corrupted. Mobile Phone Doctor Sunshine Coast will not treat data on your device as confidential and disclaims any agreement with you or other obligation to do so.
No agent, employee, dealer, representative or reseller is authorised to modify these Terms and Conditions or to alter the Limited Warranty below or to make binding representations or claims, whether in advertising, presentations or otherwise, on behalf of Mobile Phone Doctor Sunshine Coast regarding the Service.
Best price guarantee
We price match guarantee on a case-by-case basis and reserve the right to refuse any price match guarantee at our discretion.
You and Mobile Phone Doctor Sunshine Coast agree that it is our intention that these Terms and Conditions be enforceable in accordance with their terms to the fullest extent permitted by law. You and Mobile Phone Doctor Sunshine Coast agree that if any portion of these Terms and Conditions are adjudged by a court or arbitrator to be invalid or unenforceable, that adjudication shall not invalidate the remainder of these Terms and Conditions and they shall be fully enforceable.
Website Terms and Conditions
The use of this Website is Subject to the following Terms of Service:
Mobile Phone Doctor Sunshine Coast offers this website (www.mobilephonedoctorsunshinecoast.com.au), including all information, software, products, and services available from this website or offered as part of or in conjunction with this website, to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all of the terms, conditions, policies and notices stated on this website.
Your continued use of the website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices, and any changes to this Terms of Service made by Mobile Phone Doctor Sunshine Coast.
Use this website (www.mobilephonedoctorsunshinecoast.com.au) at your own risk. This website is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind either express or implied.
Neither Mobile Phone Doctor Sunshine Coast nor its employees, agents, third-party information providers, merchants, licensors, or the like warrant that the website or its operation will be accurate, reliable, uninterrupted, or error-free. No agent or representative has the authority to create any warranty regarding the website on behalf of Mobile Phone Doctor Sunshine Coast. Mobile Phone Doctor Sunshine Coast reserves the right to change or discontinue at any time any aspect or feature of the website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. IndemnificationYour use of any information on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of this Terms of Service.All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages, be a criminal offence, or both.
Except for material in the public domain under Australian copyright law, all material contained on the website (including all software and code) is protected by Australian and foreign copyright laws. Except as otherwise expressly provided in this Terms of Service, you may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, modify, rewrite, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any material contained on the website without the prior consent of Mobile Phone Doctor Sunshine Coast.
Changes to Terms of Service
Mobile Phone Doctor Sunshine Coast reserves the right, at any time, to modify these Terms and Conditions by making those modifications available on this website or by providing notice to you. Any modification will be effective immediately upon posting on this website or other such notice. You are deemed to have agreed to such modification through your continued use of the products or services. Mobile Phone Doctor Sunshine Coast
Warranty Terms and Conditions of Mobile Phone Doctor – Sunshine Coast
- Battery repair and replacement, all small parts such as buttons, switches, sensors, charge ports, headphone ports, speakers, microphones and cameras, etc (12 month warranty).
- Micro-soldering motherboards (2 year warranty).
- Evidence of physical damage of any kind caused to the device after the repair.
- Evidence of any mishandling that has caused the device’s frame to bend, twist, or crack.
- Any damage that appears to have occurred as a result of the failure of any other parts contained within the device and which were not replaced by Mobile Phone Doctor Sunshine Coast during the original repair (e.g. battery expansion).
- Liquid damage of any kind, whether it was noted before or after the repair.
- Evidence of any tampering with the hardware of the device after the original repair conducted by Mobile Phone Doctor Sunshine Coast, by any party that is not Mobile Phone Doctor Sunshine Coast.
- Software issues unrelated to the repair. This includes manufacturer software enhancements that adversely affects the functionality of the phone.
- Loss of data (customers are advised to back up all data prior to repair attempt).
- The existence of the following conditions when Mobile Phone Doctor Sunshine Coast first attempted to repair your device:
- Inability to test the various functions/parts of the device to verify the condition and functionality (e.g. could not test front camera because the LCD was broken).
- Known manufacturing and/or performance issues related to the device. Damage to the frame of device that could not be mended during the initial repair.
- Evidence the device has been “Jailbroken”.
- Evidence of prior tampering with the device’s hardware. If there are non-manufacturer parts within the device, Mobile Phone Doctor Sunshine Coast provides no guarantee of their continued functionality after it’s repair.
- A non-working home button/bio-metric scanner.
- If your device is repaired under warranty, the defective replaced part becomes the property of Mobile Phone Doctor Sunshine Coast.
- If Mobile Phone Doctor Sunshine Coast removes a repair component or device from its list of services, it may no longer be able to honour its full Warranty period due to an inability to source parts.
- Mobile Phone Doctor Sunshine Coast will do it’s best to advise customers conducting repairs that fall under this exclusion in advance of the repair.
- The Warranty is valid only in respect of the specific device repaired by us and the original customer; it is not transferable across devices and does not apply if the device is sold or given to another individual.
- Phone (07) 5451 0578
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit: Mobile Phone Doctor Sunshine Coast Shop K164, Ground Floor (Coles entry, outside Wallace Bishop) Sunshine Plaza Shopping Centre, 154-164 Horton Parade, Maroochydore QLD 4558
– Mon: 9am–5:30pm
– Tues: 9am–5:30pm
– Wed: 9am–5:30pm
– Thurs: 9am–9pm
– Fri: 9am–5:30pm
– Sat: 9am–5pm
– Sun: 10:30am–4pm